EXPLORE A CAREER @
We are currently in unprecedented challenging times with the COVID-19 global pandemic. As of right now, we have only a few open positions.
You are still welcome to send in your resume at email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as we have something for you.
Urgently looking for a 2-6 years experienced design engineers with proficiency in UGNX for automotive interior and exterior trims to work with a German automotive OEM in Pune.
Medical and Accident Insurance along with monthly allowances and incentives provided.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Domain: Interior exterior trim design
Software: – NX
1. Understanding and \ Hands on experience of plastic and sheet metal part design and ability to take design decisions related to domain specific considering packaging, tooling and manufacturing feasibility.
2. Expertise in working on mechanism and closure systems with proficiency in Kinematics design.
3. Knowledge of Stack-up, plastic material for automotive Interior and exterior components.
4. Must be capable to review designs with team members in a structured manner.
5. Knowledge of regulatory requirements- European & US.
6. NX Part Design, GSD, Drawing, Team Centre. Knowledge of DC methodology.
7. Ability to communicate in English language. Knowledge of German language will be an added advantage.
8. Tasks are done timely and are well understood and clarification is initiated if needed.
9. Must be a team player; should have the attitude to work with the team & also shoulder individual responsibility wherever
Interested candidates can share their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org